- Great Lakes Suicide Prevention Network just created a team in 42K
- Melinda just registered for 42K
- Solomon Lui just donated $52.75
- Brenton just registered for 42K
- Solomon Lui just donated $50.00
- Our gym 🧡 just donated $100.00
- Helen Rice just donated $50.00
- Tim and Cathrin just donated $50.00
- Jen Crosbie just donated $105.50
- Steven Bailey just donated $20.00
- Robyn Zwar just donated $158.25
- Miche just donated $52.75
- Danielle just donated $105.50
- Heidi just donated $26.38
- Thor just donated $58.03
- Shaz just donated $52.75
- Tarin McElroy just donated $20.00
- Marlow factor just donated $133.00
- John Scollary just donated $72.00
- Leanne Godfrey just donated $52.75
About the event
All funds raised will go to Fortem Australia. We support the mental fitness and wellbeing of first responder families – the people who protect and care for Australian communities.
Challenge yourself to conquer 42km this November.
How it works
Register to walk, run or ride 42km this November. You can choose to walk 42km in a month, run 42km in a week, or ride 42km in a day - it's up to you.
Spread the word and share your challenge with family, friends and colleagues. Encourage others to join, or form a team!
Ready, Set, Go!
Log your km and track your progress throughout November, raising funds to help us support our first responders.
How to fundraise
Tie up your laces and hit the pavement. Walk, run, or ride until you reach your goal, helping to raise funds for a much needed cause.
Workplace or Teams
Bring your workplace or mates together for a great cause! Department versus department, mates versus mates... Create a big team and work towards your fundraising target, knowing you are supporting the brave.
Keeping the family active this November is easy! Our virtual event allow you to bring your family together for some serious feel-good fun, all the while raising money for a worthy cause.
We know all good mates love a challenge! Grab your mates and challenge each other to walk, run or ride as far as you can in November and raise funds to help support first responders.
What is the 42K Walk Run Ride Challenge?
The 42K Challenge is a virtual event where people come together and walk, run or ride to raise money to support the mental fitness and wellbeing of first responder families – the people who protect and care for Australian communities. Track your progress using one of our partner apps Strava and Fitbit, and raise much needed funds along the way.
How much does it cost?
It’s completely free to register and participate in the 42K Challenge.
Can I start a team with friends, family, or colleagues?
Yes! In fact, we encourage you to. Creating a team for the 42K Challenge is a fun way to stay connected with loved ones or colleagues during the month of November. It’s easy to register then create or join a team. Just think of a fun team name, start recruiting your team members, and get moving for a great cause!